We offer a 30-day unconditional 100% money back guarantee on Service Hawk.
Restart Windows Services Automatically
Windows Service Monitoring Software with Scheduled Restarts
Why You Need Service Hawk:
- Schedule services to automatically restart regardless of their current state, even if they are supposedly still running.
- Selectively choose which services you wish to monitor, and specify how often to verify their status
- Optional service failure notifications via customizable emails, on-screen messages, and sound alerts
- Get immediate notifications via email, on-screen messages, or sound alerts.
- Send email notifications to multiple recipients
- Easily keep track of past service interruptions via comprehensive logging
- Control individual services (Start/Stop, Pause/Resume, Restart) directly from within Service Hawk
- Modify start-up type for each service (Automatic, Manual, Disabled)
- Optionally include low-level Kernel and System Driver services
- Supports both HTML and plain text email notifications
- Add one or more file attachments to email notifications
Security breaches take place every day, but that doesn't mean you should have to spend lots of time or money monitoring your servers just to make sure you are protected. Hackers, bugs, or even system crashes can wreak havoc on the profitability of your business if given the opportunity. You must protect yourself from disasters like this! The good news? Service Hawk can do it for you. Automatically.
Service Hawk can also periodically restart services on a user-defined schedule regardless of their state, ensuring that the service is running smoothly and stays operational. Scheduling a restart for the service will take place at the specified restart time regardless of what state the specified service is currently in (even if the service is supposedly still running). This is particularly useful for ensuring that a service is running in a healthy state. Sometimes a service will report that it is "running" but is in a hung or frozen state, so restarting the service on a user-defined schedule is a great solution in most cases.
Imagine this scenario: You own a small ISP that runs web servers for hundreds of clients. Unexpectedly, a hacker breaks into your network and shuts down all of your web servers. You may not be aware of this tragedy for hours, but your clients sure are! This loss of web presence is cutting into their bottom line and they are losing money. Not surprisingly, several of your clients decide to take their business elsewhere because, in their eyes, you are now an unreliable company. Don't let this happen to you!
Sound far-fetched? Unfortunately, scenarios like this occur all the time and are becoming more frequent. Fortunately, Service Hawk can monitor and restart your Windows Services for you, automatically, so you will be ready when hackers or bugs in the system threaten to bring down your services.
Additional Full Version Benefits
- Instant Product Key delivery via email.
- No limit to the number of services you can monitor.
- One full year of free software upgrades included with purchase.
- Free top-notch Technical Support.
- 30-day Unconditional 100% Money Back Triple Guarantee.
View Screenshots of Service Hawk
A Sampling of Common Windows Services and their Descriptions
Service Hawk can easily monitor Web Servers, Email Servers, FTP Servers, and any others that run as a Windows Service. Here are a few other examples of common services that Service Hawk can monitor:
- Alerter - Advises specific users of alerts.
- Automatic Updates - Allows computers to download and install updates for Windows.
- DHCP Client - Handles computer networks by assigning and keeping track of IP addresses.
- DNS Client - Resolves and stores DNS (Domain Name System) names.
- Error Reporting Service - Enables error reports for applications running in environments that are not typical.
- Event Log - Allows programs to issue messages to the event log, which can then be viewed in the Event Viewer. You cannot stop this service from running.
- Fax - Allows faxes to be sent and received from your computer.
- HTTP SSL - Takes care of HTTPS (Secure Hypertext Transfer Protocol), and makes use of SSL (Secure Socket Layer).
- IMAPI CD-Burning COM Service - Takes care of recording to CD-ROMs via IMAPI (Image Mastering Applications Programming Interface).
- Logical Disk Manager - Finds and watches hard drives on your computer.
- Messenger - Sends Alerter and net send messages from clients to servers.
- Plug and Play - Allows your computer to distinguish and automatically account for changes to hardware.
- Print Spooler - Puts files in memory so that they can be printed later.
- Protected Storage - Grants protected storage for private data and prevents unauthorized access to that data.
- Remote Registry - Allows users from remote locations to modify values in the local registry.
- Security Center - Keeps an eye on settings regarding the security of the local system.
- System Restore Service - Takes care of what needs to be done for using system restore.
- Telnet - Allows a user from a remote location to establish a connection with the local computer with the purpose of executing programs.
- Terminal Services - Permits many users to connect to the local machine.
- Uninterruptible Power Supply - Takes care of UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) functions for this computer.
- Windows Audio - Handles the audio devices for this computer.
- Windows Firewall/Internet Connection Sharing (ICS) - Supplies NAT (Network Address Translation), TCP/IP addressing, and DNS name resolution for small home/office computer networks. It allows more than one computer to share the same online connection.
- Windows Installer - Installs, updates, and uninstalls software that uses the Windows Installer method of packaging and distribution.
- Windows Time - Keeps the time (and date) synchronized on all computers in the same network.
Want more info? - Check out the Windows XP Services resource site!
Version 3.1 released!
This version of Service Hawk now runs as a Windows Service itself.
"I am very pleased with this excellent program [...] it is a far more useful piece of equipment to me than you can possibly realize, and so I am constantly recommending it to all my colleagues!"
"Thanks to a very capable, patient, and pleasant member of your support team, this program is doing all and more than I hoped. I can assure you that you will be my choice for all future software needs, and that I will recommend you to others."
"Thanks for all of your help. I did not expect you to work on a holiday weekend and was not expecting anything until the following Tuesday."
"Thanks a lot - this is the second or third time I've upgraded my computer and I've been able to hang on to your invaluable software all along... sure like dealing with you folks."
"I truly appreciate your excellent customer service, and I will recommend you to everyone I know."
"Thanks for your attention to my situation. I think you have done a stellar job with me. Your employer should be grateful for having such a perceptive and thoughtful consultant. Thanks again for focusing on me the customer. [...]"